Friday, February 1, 2013

Wishhunter II

And after six months a caption suddenly appears!



It's been a while since I touched this and I rather wonder at whether anyone will notice a renewed effort after half a year. However, when the bug bites, you have to scratch.
I hope this represents a renewed commitment to this unorthodox art form, but my previous performance leaves me doubtful. Let me rather say that i enjoyed making this and I have ideas for tomorrow.
Please, if anyone is still interested, make yourself heard in the comments as well as making any suggestions you feel appropriate.

2 comments:

  1. Delicious cap, Abigail! I'm quite fond of both the original Lauren and the remake. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That classic style makes for an absolutely stunning beauty!

    ReplyDelete