Sunday, July 29, 2012

Though I'm new at this, my output may slow a bit over the next two weeks. You see, I LOVE the Olympics and it's only when there isn't something I follow on that I'll be able to caption. The problem is that I follow everything. Kerri and Misty were awesome as usual. They struggled against the Australians and didn't look like the undisputed greatest volleyball team in the world like they have in the past, but they pulled it off. Hopefully they just need to pick up steam. Michael Phelps was dethroned, which I think we all saw coming.
It's a shame the host nation hasn't meddled yet. And seriously, who saw Kazakhstan walking away (riding away?) with that gold. The British men's gymnastics team is looking sharp though.


That said, enjoy today's offering.





2 comments:

  1. A very lovely cap. I like the description of memory problems. And the model is very hot, and those eyes!

    I do have one small complaint. You need a followers widget on your blog, so we can all keep up with your new posts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another one where you do a great job recapping the mental change. I enjoy this one.

    ReplyDelete